Have you formed a new team that needs to gel quickly?
Does your existing team seem lackluster and needs a boost?
Does your team have hidden conflicts that need resolution?
Has your team been performing well, but seems to have hit a plateau?
For teams at any level of the organization, this workshop is designed to build collaboration, trust and performance of teams. The workshop demonstrates many values and practices that help build strong teams.
- Energize teams and raise morale
- Elicit interaction from all
- Use many media, including:
- Art and crafts
- Demonstrative exercises
- Show problem solving and creativity techniques
- Though fun, humour, and interaction help break down barriers
Through the Team Building workshop participants will:
- Learn communication skills and techniques
- Understand goal setting
- How to work in a cross functional team to deliver a project
- Learn about flow
- Visualize the power of minimizing work in progress (reducing multitasking) in order to deliver more with increased quality
- Break out of their traditional patterns of working
- Strengthen their working relationships with team members
- Learn how to apply these techniques to their work